Headlight adjustment questions.

toxicwaste29

I have trucklites installed. I noticed with my old headlights and even these they seem angled to far down. I remember adjusting the stockers to the 25' back and 3' up adjustment. I read somewhere that you park against a wall and mark the light locations than back up 25' and adjust them using those marks. What height is everyone adjusting theirs to with 3.5" lift? Also is the center of the x or the top legs of the x at the height mark?

Thanks,

jeeeep

Hooked
I have trucklites installed. I noticed with my old headlights and even these they seem angled to far down. I remember adjusting the stockers to the 25' back and 3' up adjustment. I read somewhere that you park against a wall and mark the light locations than back up 25' and adjust them using those marks. What height is everyone adjusting theirs to with 3.5" lift? Also is the center of the x or the top legs of the x at the height mark?

Thanks,

this is the method I used. also, if you get the horizontal adjustment screws it'll help distribute the pattern better

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?13946-Truck-Lites/page2&highlight=headlight+adjust

Top Bottom