VIDEO : Close Encounter on SNL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I had been meaning to post this up a while ago but totally forgot about it until my buddy Ron reminded me of it. Anyway, if you hadn't seen it on SNL last weekend, this is maybe one of the funniest skits I've seen on SNL in a long time. Enjoy :cool:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] God I love snl! Ryan gosling couldn't stay in character which made it ten times funnier

WJCO

Meme King
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] God I love snl! Ryan gosling couldn't stay in character which made it ten times funnier

I love when they all lose it too. My all-time favorite was the skit with Farley, David Spade and Christina Applegate. 'Live in a van down by the river.' They were having such a hard time keeping their cool.

WJCO

Meme King
Okay, I had been meaning to post this up a while ago but totally forgot about it until my buddy Ron reminded me of it. Anyway, if you hadn't seen it on SNL last weekend, this is maybe one of the funniest skits I've seen on SNL in a long time. Enjoy :cool:

Thanks for sharing Eddie. Hadn't seen it yet. Good one.

LasVegasJK

That was. I just. Who thinks of this stuff? Not sure if my wife was laughing at the skit, or laughing at me laughing at the skit.

Top Bottom