Meet & Greet Utah

Dustless

Ok so i would like to start geting something together now for a meet and greet in Layton Utah for all who would like to come. I like to get something together towards mid March, So a few months out but will give me better time to plan and set time off work if need be and money for it as well. I would really like to meet some fellow jeep owners in utah around my area and get be able to get to know them and make some new friends that i can hit trails with and get to learning new stuff.

If anyone has ideas for good places to meet hit me up and we can start working out all the details and maybe plan for a trail run after for more fun!

Let me know :yup:

BEE'S TWIN

I am good for that. Helo should be here in two weeks. We can do some snow runs or head a little South for some that are not covered as much before March.

Dustless

Yeah that is true, he will be here by then and its what everyone wants to do i can good with ether snow runs or what ever.

TwtPunk08JK

I like to get something together towards mid March, So a few months out but will give me better time to plan and set time off work if need be and money for it as well.

I'll be in Kaysville/Fruit Heights area the last week of March and first two weeks of April...
I'm always in to meet and greet!! :beer:

Last edited:

Dustless

I'll be in Kaysville/Fruit Heights area the last week of March and first two weeks of April...
I'm always in to meet and greet!! :beer:

I think i am 2 min from there. well what ever brings you up here is all good , we can look into doing it towards the end of march so you can come along :thumb::yup: the more the better i say! well the more there is the more people i can learn from :yup::rock::beer:

TwtPunk08JK

My mom lives in Fruit Heights. I'm going to be taking some leave from the Army for three weeks so I'm going to be staying at my moms house.

Dustless

My mom lives in Fruit Heights. I'm going to be taking some leave from the Army for three weeks so I'm going to be staying at my moms house.

Very nice, yeah fruit heights is just around the corrner for me, maybe a 10 min drive if i hit all red lights on the way! would be great to have you come up and do the meet and greet and a trail with us while you are in town.

TwtPunk08JK

I read about Rattlesnake about a year ago over on JK-Forum. Havent been able to find anything else about it on the internet though...

BEE'S TWIN

I read about Rattlesnake about a year ago over on JK-Forum. Havent been able to find anything else about it on the internet though...

Really? There is tons of info and videos. Check it out on YouTube. Wayne's world is pretty good one. It's a good trail. Also American fork canyon and providence canyon. We just did providence a month ago pretty crazy,

Dustless

Really? There is tons of info and videos. Check it out on YouTube. Wayne's world is pretty good one. It's a good trail. Also American fork canyon and providence canyon. We just did providence a month ago pretty crazy,

Yep well all these trials will be new to me so stick me in the middle so I can be pulled or pushed over obsticals ;)

TwtPunk08JK

Yep well all these trials will be new to me so stick me in the middle so I can be pulled or pushed over obsticals ;)

More along the lines of talking you over them. Turn driver, turn passenger type of thing.
Just watched a few of the YouTube videos of Rattlesnake, looks fun!

BEE'S TWIN

More along the lines of talking you over them. Turn driver, turn passenger type of thing.
Just watched a few of the YouTube videos of Rattlesnake, looks fun!

Constrictor and Rattlesnake are pretty fun trails. Along with American Fork Canyon, and Providence. Cannot forget Little Moab either:rock:

Dustless

Yeah I watched the videos on YouTube last night looks fun and good trails to start on. And as I have some mods already I shouldn't have a problem

Dustless

Darn. I wish I had the gas money and stuff to head up with you but saving to move into my own place soon! Have fun though ;)

Top Bottom