4x 12in travel king coilover

zero_traction69

I know i am gonna get hated on for this post, but i am getting out of the jeep world and trying to get rid of some stuff. So hate if you want doesnt matter to me as i am not gonna own a jeep anymore, but i have a set of 4 12in travel king coilovers remote resi, they are about 5 months old and have about 2000 miles on them. The spings rates on them are the front has 200/200 and the rear has 150/150. I am looking to sell them because i want to build a dedicated rock krawler and i am selling my jeep. I am looking to get 1500 bucks fror all 4 coilovers.

I also have rebels front coilover mount that i am selling too, it is custom painted orange, i am looking to get 400 bucks for the mount.

If you have any questions pm, or my number is 2485058575

i will ship but at buyers expenise.

image1 (1).JPG image2 (1).JPG image3 (1).JPG image3.JPG image4.JPG image5.JPG

WJCO

Meme King
I know i am gonna get hated on for this post, but i am getting out of the jeep world and trying to get rid of some stuff. So hate if you want doesnt matter to me as i am not gonna own a jeep anymore

Wow. So sensitive. Wooosssahhh and good luck with the sell.

BoK7kCwIQAAwjT6.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
If you are trying to sell something here you may want to occasionally check back to see if someone is (was) actually interested in buying it or has any questions?
Never mind BTW, Got my questions answered by a couple of very helpful members.

thardy

Banned
The post is not even 24 hours old....wow. Some folks work and sleep....

I would guess that the majority of us work and sleep, so not sure what point you're trying to make is.

If I respond to a for sale post/ad in the morning, I would expect a response that evening.

Pthorpe84

My point is just give them a little more than a day to respond. We have no idea what is happening in there life. 12 hour shifts, family time, personal crisis...all could be reasons. Hell he could be one of the lucky ones that are not glued to their phones or computers 24-7. No reason to start bashing on their their thread. That is what pm's are for. That was the point I was trying to make.

Patience.....all good things come it time to

Ddays

Hooked
Patience my ass, if you don't jump on shit quick it gets sold. And that's why a PM was sent yesterday morning.
Don't really care what his work/play/sleep habits may be.

Ddays

Hooked
My point is just give them a little more than a day to respond. We have no idea what is happening in there life. 12 hour shifts, family time, personal crisis...all could be reasons. Hell he could be one of the lucky ones that are not glued to their phones or computers 24-7. No reason to start bashing on their their thread. That is what pm's are for. That was the point I was trying to make.

Patience.....all good things come it time to

Sooooo, whattya think bud? Two days &n no return of PM sent. I would think he's finished with work, took the garbage out, fed the horses, finished changing the diapers, & whatever other chores he may have had over the last 48 hours. Be nice to take a minute and check on the for sale item he offered maybe?

No matter, will buy an EVO spec kit when I go this route.

mds22

Sooooo, whattya think bud? Two days &n no return of PM sent. I would think he's finished with work, took the garbage out, fed the horses, finished changing the diapers, & whatever other chores he may have had over the last 48 hours. Be nice to take a minute and check on the for sale item he offered maybe?

I saw them marked "sold" on another forum

Tree Frog

While this was a pretty good deal I wouldn't be too upset about not getting them.
The coil rates are pretty light for a built up 2dr with much armor on it. Way too light for a four door.

Pthorpe84

And what is your point....no reason to be a complete jackass. I was not here to pick a fight with you on this. Go put on your evo kit and piss off...

Ddays

Hooked
And what is your point....no reason to be a complete jackass. I was not here to pick a fight with you on this. Go put on your evo kit and piss off...

:yawn37: Ok, whatever razorback. You shouldn't have even butted in on this thread in the first place.

Pardon me, I gotta go take a pass now

Ddays

Hooked
Can I ask what rear upper mounts u have?
Thx

Don't hold your breath for an answer. Even if they weren't already sold(scroll up a couple posts) the OP never bothered to check back or answer my PM.
That is, unless we're not giving the guy long enough to respond according some people....:rolleyes2:

These probably weren't what you were looking for either. Couple members gave me a heads up on these and the kit is from Rebel off road. Spring rates seem off & the lift provided is sky high.

Top Bottom