Jeep Wave from Joplin, Mo.

cramey74

jeepw.jpg What's up Wayalife!! I'm from Joplin, MO. This is my third Wrangler, first was a 2001 that I never did anything to. The second was an 2007 2 door hard top. I lifted the 07 and fit it with all of Smitty Builts finest accessories (sarcasm). I sold the 07 because the wife and I had a little girl and it was a huge pain in the ass getting her in it with a baby carrier. I also was not happy with the build due to the lack of quality in the parts I had chosen. It looked nice, but just wasn't what I was going for. I recently purchased a new JKU Willy's in Billet Silver. I am not a hard core wheeler, but plan on taking the wife and girl to Colorado, Wyoming etc.. and will use it on some of the trails. I will likely end up over building it, but that's okay. So far I have added a 2.5'' Tera-Flex lift, Spidertrax 1.5" spacers and 285/75-17 Terra Grappler G2's. I will add a pic because any thread without pics is worthless.

HogBlock

Welcome from Northwest Arkansas. I made it up there a few weeks ago, first time back since I helped after the EF5. I am proud of all the people there and the Spirit to rebuild. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449804621.496626.jpg Rowdy says hi too!!!

Top Bottom