New Cooper Discoverer STT Pros for Renny!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WooHoo!! Our new 225/75R16 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros came in today!! Now I've just got to find some time to check the fit of everything and install our Daystar lift :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449886635.814132.jpg

A taste of what they'll look like once installed.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449886748.044790.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449886762.881089.jpg

A couple of side by side shots to show what they look like compared to stock.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449886810.036160.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449886818.353113.jpg

Can't wait to get these installed :)

BTW, a BIG thanks goes out to Discount Tires for getting these out to me so quickly and for the Cyber Monday rebate!!

WJCO

Meme King
That's gonna be a clean look. I suspect there will be some trimming involved though.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That is going to look sharp! Hurry up already and get it done! :D

LOL!! Working on it. With any luck, I hope to get things on this coming week.

That's gonna be a clean look. I suspect there will be some trimming involved though.

Well, we are installing a budget boost and we're hoping that we can get by with just that. But, we'll see.

crowrb29

I never thought after seeing that tire size on my jk when it was stock it could ever look big but these look huge. They also look really awesome.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
They sure don't give you much room in front of and behind the wheels on the renegades. I guess we'll wait and see how much you gain with the lift, but I'm sure it'll work out

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Those look amazing I am for sure set on getting these later on in my build
Renny is gonna look awesome can't wait to see it all complete

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thought you bought a tire machine. Slacker!

LOL!! I had considered it but it's been cold up here and the thought of breaking down the factory tires to get the TPMS out of them and then installing all the new Range E tires onto to the new wheels using a manual Harbor Freight machine just sounded miserable. :crazyeyes:

Exodus 4x4

LOL!! I had considered it but it's been cold up here and the thought of breaking down the factory tires to get the TPMS out of them and then installing all the new Range E tires onto to the new wheels using a manual Harbor Freight machine just sounded miserable. :crazyeyes:

What are you thoughts on them so far? I'm pretty sure this is the tire I'm going with when I upgrade to 37's but I haven't seen them up close.

Exodus 4x4

I got these a month or so back and I am very impressed. Especially when it's wet.

Did you get 37's? When I first got 35's I had Cooper STT's but ended up selling them about 3 months ago because I got a killer deal on a used set of Hutchison rock crawlers wrapped in Nitto trail graps. I'm about to swap out my front axle and go up to 37's but the regular STT's only go up to 8 ply. Not to mention the price on a 37 STT pro is about the best you can get.

mds22

Did you get 37's? When I first got 35's I had Cooper STT's but ended up selling them about 3 months ago because I got a killer deal on a used set of Hutchison rock crawlers wrapped in Nitto trail graps. I'm about to swap out my front axle and go up to 37's but the regular STT's only go up to 8 ply. Not to mention the price on a 37 STT pro is about the best you can get.

315/70/17 STT PROs right now.

Top Bottom