Coolant leaking issues for my JKU

Zain

This is my first post on this forum I tried to find a solution for my issues but couldn't find any. My problems started when I decided to flush my radiator and replaced the coolant the first issue was overheating on high RPM and when trying to climb a hill then I got a thermostat leak, radiator leak, water pump leak and finally anther leak which I couldn't find the location exactly. I need an advice or is that all from changing the coolant ? It looks like getting more pressure and the coolant trying to find a way out. My Wrangler is a JKU 09.

WJCO

Meme King
This is my first post on this forum I tried to find a solution for my issues but couldn't find any. My problems started when I decided to flush my radiator and replaced the coolant the first issue was overheating on high RPM and when trying to climb a hill then I got a thermostat leak, radiator leak, water pump leak and finally anther leak which I couldn't find the location exactly. I need an advice or is that all from changing the coolant ? It looks like getting more pressure and the coolant trying to find a way out. My Wrangler is a JKU 09.

Welcome to WAL. Sounds to me like there may be air in the system, and from lack of circulation, you are now having an overheating issue causing coolant to breach gaskets. Make sure all your air is out to start with. Then check for any coolant or oil intermix. Hoping you didn't breach the head gasket or warp/crack a head. What's the hottest temperature that the engine has gotten during all this?

Zain

Around 3/4 and I tried to burp the system by start the engine and the cap open to let the air to go out and yes there was allot of bubbles.

I had a coolant issue in my jeep too it was leaking ever so slightly it was my intake manifold gasket so I had to get in there and look, just check very closely around your engine and see if you notice any leaks there.

Top Bottom