Are you happy doing what you do?

• Yes

Votes: 97 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 17.8%

• Total voters

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just curious what people do for a living and if you are happy doing what you are doing?

Me, I am a Chef and not happy doing what I am doing. lol I enjoy cooking just not for a full time job.

Graywolf

I was an Engineer for 2 different phone companies. Was a fun job back in the 60's and 70's. But when they broke up the Bell system, well it kinda sucked. But since 2005 I have been working at being retired. I think it is a great job, and I really like it. Its just hard remembering what Saturday of the week it is. :D

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I am a social-behavior therapist, specializing in corrective action. Mostly supervise a team who are social-behavior therapists but I enjoy diving in myself. ;)

StrizzyChris

Traveling trauma nurse. Get to see the country but give up a lot in exchange! I have a love hate relationship with my career!

GCM 2

I am a full time worker in a carnival of "little people". I play a giant in the freak show. I also dabble as a part time Somali freelance Pirate.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I work two jobs, But my day job I am a Applications/Systems Engineer, I enjoy it most of the time.

NAUJK

Well at the moment I am a full time student.

Majoring in Geology and minor in GIS ( Geographic Information Systems, geospatial technologies) and I am loving both of them!! Specifically GIS.

One thing that I find as a common trend with jeepers is....... Drum roll!!....... They are generally HAPPY people. Happy with we're they are and what they have. Except jeep parts. :).

Top Bottom