Johnson Valley Run Sun Dec. 20th.

ttfhell

A couple of us are looking to get out before the pre-running is in full swing. The plan is to to hit Chocolate Thunder then either Sledgehammer or Jackhammer. If Chocolate Thunder takes too long we'd switch to something easier after. If we are ahead of schedule we'd do some dirt on the way back.
The tentative plan is to meet at the Boone Road turn off from the 247 at 9 or at the Valero in Lucerne at 8:30.

***Some of us will be meeting at the Chevron off the 15 and Summit Ave In Fontana at 7:30 and driving up 15160 Summit Ave, Fontana, CA 92336.
We will be filling up at the Valero at 8:30 as well. 32687 CA-18, Lucerne Valley, CA 92356

Requirements:
F&R lockers
4-Door 37's and 2-Door 35's
Working Winch
CB or Race Radio
Tow strap/tree saver
D rings front and rear
First aid kit and fire extinguisher
Warm clothing and plenty of water
*Tightened Lug Nuts*

Disclaimer: This is Johnson Valley and not like "John Bull" or Cougar Buttes. As such there is a possibility of body damage and/or mechanical breakage.
Capping the number of rigs at 8.

1. Me, myself, and I
2. Overlander
3. Rubicrawl (Thinks we are going to Moab)
4. Irish Jk (he knows it but doesn't)
5. JaySC
6. AlStew

Maybe:
1. SDG (he needs a second trip this year)
2. Slavens

Not going:
1. Frank the Tank (leading a VRG run same day)
2. Drew (there is dirt)
3. SkidMarc (can't pump his own gas)
4. MTG (he's blowing...snow)

Last edited:

dillard09

God Damn work or I would so be in Russ. Take care out there. Keep your rubber side down.
Go ahead and put me on the Not Going list.

JAGS

Hooked
Will someone spot me through the easy stuff. Ha ha. Unfortunately I don't have a winch. Do have a craftsmen torque wrench (barely used) if Adam wants to borrow.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Can I go if:

I try to hit rocks that are easily avoided for street cred?

My D rings ar welded on or so tight they can't be removed without a breaker bar?

I don't respond to the DB when questions are asked repeatedly?

I don't know the difference between locked and unlocked, driver or passenger, 4hi vs 4lo?

Only bring SAE tools, because there are so many on the Jeep?

I don't TIGHTEN deeznuts?

ttfhell

Humpday bump day! 530 views....5 sign ups lol. Let's go people, so many jeeps here meet these requirements. What's the worst that can happen? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450326588.537359.jpg

Top Bottom