adjustable front lower control arms

StrizzyChris

Just like the title states, i am looking for adjustable front lower control arms. I am most interested in Evo or currie due to the Johnny joints, but also open to rock krawler or poly. Let me know what you got!

Atch

I have the rock krawlers, pretty simple install and no issues. I would've liked to buy the evo's for the on jeep adjustability but I could justify the cost. If I had to do it again, I'd still make the same decision.

Jk4thedirt

Just like the title states, i am looking for adjustable front lower control arms. I am most interested in Evo or currie due to the Johnny joints, but also open to rock krawler or poly. Let me know what you got!

Hey StrizzyChris. Check the other forum under SoCal staging area. 69mach1 has a front set of Curries for sale.

StrizzyChris

Hey StrizzyChris. Check the other forum under SoCal staging area. 69mach1 has a front set of Curries for sale.

I actually already messaged him a week or two ago. The only problem is, I currently am in Hawaii and he doesn't go to the Laguna area(where my girlfriend lives) or want to lose money in shipping costs. :-( Maybe, if he still has them for sale in Feb/March, when I'm back in the area, I'll day trip down to get them from him.

StrizzyChris

Ended up getting a set of rock krawler front lowers to hold me off until i get a long arm kit!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom