Rear springs

Dopey84

Ok so I have the Evo leveling kit and wanna do away with the 3/4 spacers on the rear... What size coils would you suggest to keep the same ride height as the leveling kit for the rear coils??

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I don't know of any rear springs that only give you an inch of lift. My question is why do you want to get rid of them?

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
I was actually just thinking this same thing. My stock rear springs are starting to sag a bit. So with the evo leveling kit, having the stock stubby front bumper, i sit a bit more nose high than before. So when i throw a 35in spare in the back, i know its going to sag even more. So the 1in rear spring from Synergy sounds like a good idea. And if a tad bit more lift is needed, the 3/4in spacer from the leveling kit would seem to come in handy.

Dopey84

I know that the jeep sagging to the right is so I'm told " normal" however I'm just looking to eliminate that and level out all four corners... Once the weather is better I'll do some measurements just so y'all can give some better advice without having to go with coilovers...

Top Bottom