Down South Offroad Park

nathang

Hey guys I am looking to go ride some trails at down south off road park. I've never been so I was wondering what it is like there, I have 35" trail grapplers with a 3.5" lift, do you think I would have any trouble there?

Lil Nasty

Deep mud hole's not worth the risk of drowning out the jeep. My buddy and his friends go with their mud trucks on tractor tires.

Lil Nasty

You could go on the easy stuff but it's no different than a muddy back road IMO. The trucks my friend runs with have tires larger than his and he is running 46" tires fully locked. It's deeeeeep out there.

This is what I dislike about living this far south. There aren't any good offroad trails to explore and all the parks are mud holes for everyone to see how deep they can dig them out. I quit riding atv's for the same reason. I really dislike deep mud/water.

Last edited:

nathang

You could go on the easy stuff but it's no different than a muddy back road IMO. The trucks my friend runs with have tires larger than his and he is running 46" tires fully locked. It's deeeeeep out there.

This is what I dislike about living this far south. There aren't any good offroad trails to explore and all the parks are mud holes for everyone to see how deep they can dig them out. I quit riding atv's for the same reason. I really dislike deep mud/water.
Alrightly, thanks for the info:thumb:

Top Bottom