Wave from the SE (NC)

northernalpine

I have used the builds and forums for years to tinker on my '07 Sahara Unlimited while hiding in the shadows. I figured it was finally time to step in and contribute. Thanks to all the guys who have continually made how-to's, tutorials, guides, and made solid recommendations - you have saved me all kinds of pain and suffering while giving me a decent foundation to work on my own ride.

- NorthernAlpine:beer:

swampdog

I have used the builds and forums for years to tinker on my '07 Sahara Unlimited while hiding in the shadows. I figured it was finally time to step in and contribute. Thanks to all the guys who have continually made how-to's, tutorials, guides, and made solid recommendations - you have saved me all kinds of pain and suffering while giving me a decent foundation to work on my own ride.

- NorthernAlpine:beer:

Where in NC? I'm in Charlotte

northernalpine

Here is my jeep the day I put the 2.5" TF lift with 5100's, Pro Comp wheels and Deegan 38's on (35's). Bumpers are up next, new Headlights from DS are probably going in this weekend, and have done all the maintenance since I've owned it, which is about 80k miles. I just did the 100k service a few months back and have been learning a lot, primarily that with capable hands and some Google-Fu I can knock out most things. I'm down in Carthage, NC and get out to Uwharrie on a pretty regular basis.

Thanks for all the welcome notes gents.
20150829_130654.jpg

Top Bottom