IE Meet n Greet

Yellojk

I tried making it to the past meet but due to weather and waiting for UPS I was unabe to make it. I was wondering who lives out near the Temecula / Riverside area so we could work on setting up a meet.

Skid_Kid

I tried making it to the past meet but due to weather and waiting for UPS I was unabe to make it. I was wondering who lives out near the Temecula / Riverside area so we could work on setting up a meet.

Now we are cooking with peanut oil!

Yellojk

What locations sound good. Lets get a list going of locations so we can pick.

Menifee Bjs
Murrieta has the Tavern, Buffulo Wild Wings
Riverside / Moreno Valley has Hooters
Temecula Bjs, Tilted Kilt, some others

Any other ideas??

Skid_Kid

What locations sound good. Lets get a list going of locations so we can pick.

Menifee Bjs
Murrieta has the Tavern, Buffulo Wild Wings
Riverside / Moreno Valley has Hooters
Temecula Bjs, Tilted Kilt, some others

Any other ideas??

Just the Yard House, but parking would suck. BWW or the Kilt are great ideas. :wings: We could goto the Hot Dog Shoppe for some PBR! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Last edited:

jelliott076

I'm definitely up for a meet and you can never go wrong with the Kilt or BWW. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::icon_crazy:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Great idea Eddie! For some reason I'm thinking the "Riverside Brewery" location would be a primo spot. Anyone been there?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Could do the 4th and lead into the 5th?:idontknow: Or later since we just had one.

That might work. I'll have to check my schedule to make sure and, if this works for others, I can make this an offical event and send out an emailer for it.

Top Bottom