10th Anniversary Rubi bumper accessories

Oldvolks

What's up folks,

Quick question about the Rubi 10x bumpers. Any ideas on who sells accessories? Looking for bull bars, light setups ect. I've seen pretty much only one site offering stuff and thought I should tap into the collective here for suggestions. Any help is much appreciated... v/r

BLK HULK

AEV make a carrier that uses your pre made hole for a carrier. You can mount a few things off of that as well.

soedog

Picked up the Mopar hoop at Dealer (Their Cost) and Brown Santa just delivered my Maximus 3 winch mount plate kit yesterday.

Oldvolks

Hey folks, thanks for the info. Anyone have any ups or downs on the Maximus 3 bull bar? Looks pretty cool..

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Hey folks, thanks for the info. Anyone have any ups or downs on the Maximus 3 bull bar? Looks pretty cool..

Doesnt offer much besides looks. I have the winch plate and it was a bit of a pain to install, but not too bad. Works well with the 10A front bumper.

Rubi3

I just ordered the stinger and winch plate for the Hard Rock bumper today. Can share my experiences in Jan when I get everything.

There are some install vids on YouTube if you want to see. Some guys did the stinger w/o removing the bumper first (which I won't be doing).

Top Bottom