Wave from Sioux Falls, SD

japatton

Hi everyone! My list of Jeeps started back in high school with a CJ7. Since then, I've had a few XJ's, a couple ZJ's, a WJ and now a 14 JKUR. I've started my mod list with an AEV 3.5" lift, 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers and 17" Fuel Anza wheels. I've also added a Teraflex HD Spare Tire Mount, Trucklite headlights, Carolina Metal Masters Grab Handles and a VDP Stubby Bumper Kit. Future mods include real bumpers, winch and additional armor. I also took in my first Jeep Jamboree in the Black Hills of SD. It was a great time! I plan on attending more events in he future!! That's it for now. I'm open to any suggestions with mods or wheelin' opportunities, too!

crowrb29

Hi everyone! My list of Jeeps started back in high school with a CJ7. Since then, I've had a few XJ's, a couple ZJ's, a WJ and now a 14 JKUR. I've started my mod list with an AEV 3.5" lift, 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers and 17" Fuel Anza wheels. I've also added a Teraflex HD Spare Tire Mount, Trucklite headlights, Carolina Metal Masters Grab Handles and a VDP Stubby Bumper Kit. Future mods include real bumpers, winch and additional armor. I also took in my first Jeep Jamboree in the Black Hills of SD. It was a great time! I plan on attending more events in he future!! That's it for now. I'm open to any suggestions with mods or wheelin' opportunities, too!

Welcome, I grew up in that area originally. Great place to live, not too many spots to do jeep stuff near South Eastern South Dakota though. Let's see some pics of your rig.

Sessoms14X

Welcome from down by Sioux City! Im planning on going up to the Black Hills next year for jeep jamboree. I missed it by a week last year.

japatton

Thanks everyone!! Yes, I don't have many options in my area. The Black Hills Jamboree was a great time. I plan on going to Moab next fall. Here is a pic:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450452414.397068.jpg

japatton

Oh yeah! I forgot about my AEV hood!! I had some custom Rubicon decals made based off of the 10A decals. I switched out the black portion with a metallic gunmetal to match the wheels.

Josh27

Welcome from Sioux Falls also! I am originally from Sioux Falls and I am here at the moment for Christmas but I go to school in Bozeman, MT so I'm not in Sioux Falls too much anymore. Glad to see another person from SD!

steep-n-deep

Thanks everyone!! Yes, I don't have many options in my area. The Black Hills Jamboree was a great time. I plan on going to Moab next fall. Here is a pic:

View attachment 178494

Hello! I am also from Sioux Falls!! Another great area is the Big Horn Mountains, there is a Jamboree out there in august that is a great time!! Lot's of great people and fantastic trails. Look it up we will be going out there again. It's amazing how you can get to some great wheeling areas within a days drive. Anyways welcome

By the way great looking Rig!!

japatton

Hello! I am also from Sioux Falls!! Another great area is the Big Horn Mountains, there is a Jamboree out there in august that is a great time!! Lot's of great people and fantastic trails. Look it up we will be going out there again. It's amazing how you can get to some great wheeling areas within a days drive. Anyways welcome

By the way great looking Rig!!

Thank you! Yes, used to snow mobile in the Big Horns. I meant to get up to the off-road park in Appleton, MN but the Summer flew by too fast.

Josh27

I looked at your profile and you're in Brandon? I am in Brandon also haha! Now that I think of it I may have seen your jeep around.

Top Bottom