Evo coilovers front and evo 4"springs rear

jgarz05

I recently ordered evo front bolt on coil overs. I was going to get the rear in A couple months then upgrade to long arms. Now I'm thinking maybe get evo 4" coils with King shocks for the rear.
Then if I do that I'm deciding between Long arms and metalcloak adjustable arms.

JKRicky

I would honestly wait and save up for the rear coilovers and install them at the same time. That's just me though. If you're already investing in the front, might as well save and get the rear. Not saying coils with King shocks are a bad setup at all which I've heard it's a better ride.

jgarz05

Installing the front the Saturday after Christmas when my friend let's me use his shop(full lift to make it easier haha)

jgarz05

If I do coils I would order them like next week if I do coilovers it would be the end of February. Then the question is still adj arms or long arms

JKRicky

Well if you're set on putting the fronts on then I guess you gotta do coils unless you can get the front set low enough to sit level with your current rear suspension to buy you time till rear coilovers. Some guys have run CO's up front with coils/King shocks in rear though, but not worth the work/time IMO if you know you're gonna do CO's in February.

As far as control arms, you can run just front lowers (unless you have 2dr.) with all others stock just fine for now unless you're dead set on getting long arm now.

jgarz05

Well if you're set on putting the fronts on then I guess you gotta do coils unless you can get the front set low enough to sit level with your current rear suspension to buy you time till rear coilovers. Some guys have run CO's up front with coils/King shocks in rear though, but not worth the work/time IMO if you know you're gonna do CO's in February.

As far as control arms, you can run just
front lowers (unless you have 2dr.) with all others stock just fine for now unless you're dead set on getting long arm now.

I'm jus replacing my front aev 3.5" set up for the coil overs in the from now then for the rear I figured if I do evo 4" coil and King shock I can match the front or just do the rear coil over as well

Top Bottom