Random Pranks or Revenge Stories

WJCO

Meme King
I thought this would be a fun thread to start. I'm sure you guys have some good stories. I searched and found another thread for Jeep related pranks, but not for just any random prank or funny revenge story. You could also post stuff that you have heard of and weren't directly involved in.

To get us started, a friend of mine just told me about a bad business deal that had occurred between his company and another company, and this was back in the days when fax machines were relatively new. So his revenge/prank was that he took a black piece of construction paper and taped it in a loop through his own fax machine. He then dialed the # of the other person he had a disagreement with on random days but always at like 2am. So the other person would wake up to a stack of black wasted paper and no toner left in his fax. And he said he never got caught, he assumes because the black ink hid his printed phone # on the fax.

Jern26

My favorite at home is aiming the sink sprayer just right, and taping the handle. As soon as someone turns the faucet knob to fill a glass up they get a shower haha.

Best reaction prank I've ever had was by tying a big fake spider to a plastic cup. Putting said cup on top of spider upside down. She grabbed it, saw it, jumped, string pulled giant spider so it followed her hand. Word of warning: That one will most likely get you in the doghouse for a good while, but it is definitely worth it hahah

Or one time, used alligator clips to hook the horn up to the brake light relay.

Big zip tie on driveshafts, or an empty thin tuna can of marbles under the carpet somewhere.

I don't know why my friends are always too busy to hangout anymore....

Galo

1). Years ago , we stuck a freshly roadkilled skunk between the hard plastic bed liner and the bulkhead at the front of the bed near the cab.
The better part is that he drove it that way for weeks thinking he had hit a skunk without knowing it.
My partner in crime and I had to confess because it was getting to the point that we couldn't stand to be around his truck.
He was slow to see the humor for a while - having to borrow cars for dates and the constant questions or comments everywhere he went.

2). Back in my bike racing days, I was parked at a coffee shop getting a coffee awaiting my 'friends' for a day ride. As I come out and we are about to leave, I notice I have a very low tire - upon further inspection, I notice I have 2 very low tires, and also 2 very loose valve core stems. Very funny jackasses! So, almost an hour later I find somebody with a small compressor to air me up and I'm on my way. About 2 months later, well after I had figured out who my new target was, I saw his bike, unprotected, at his girlfriends place. She did not have a driveway, so he was forced to park a ways down the street. I park right next to his bike, take my time letting the air out of his tires while enjoying a cigarette. Once they were nice and flat, I stuck the valve cores in my pocket and was on my merry way. I didn't see him for almost a week or so - this was before everybody had cell phones - he was pissed for a minute. Said he had gotten a ticket for parking on the sidewalk at his girlfriends because he thought I would get him again.

Funny how we treat our friends.

Galo.

jeeeep

Hooked
In the 70's, I had a friend that would borrow my Jeep often but never put gas in it and it usually came back with close to empty. The gas station was only 100 yards from the apartment I lived in so it's not like he had to go out of the way to find one.

I took a photo of the gas gauge showing full, very carefully cut it out, weathered it so it matched as close as possible to the actual gauge (knew he'd never look closely at it anyway) then stuck it over the gauge. I ran it to fumes filling only what I felt I needed for that day waiting for him to ask.

Sure enough, he asked, ran out of gas about a block away in the opposite direction of the gas station. He came and got me, told him the gauge must be broken and made him push while I steered to the station.

Knowing the gauge "must be broken" he didn't borrow it so much after that, but if he did it came back full lol

Never told him what did.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Many years ago we were on the 3rd Floor Framing walls and saw the Shitter guy pull up to clean the toilet.... we told the new guy to go down stairs and ask him for some pencils... (The Lumber Truck gives us Free Pencils) The Toilet guy looked at him like he was a f'n idiot. Lol

CalSgt

Hooked
Many years ago we were on the 3rd Floor Framing walls and saw the Shitter guy pull up to clean the toilet.... we told the new guy to go down stairs and ask him for some pencils... (The Lumber Truck gives us Free Pencils) The Toilet guy looked at him like he was a f'n idiot. Lol
LOL... Sooo many pranks involving the blue house over the years.

A buddy of mine did commercial concrete in Hawaii and thought it would be funny to throw rocks at the shitter one day, about a week later my buddy goes in the shitter and the guy got even by using a rebar tie to lock the door for about a half hour. My buddy said he never fucked with that dude ever again after that.

TrailHunter

Hooked
LOL... Sooo many pranks involving the blue house over the years.

A buddy of mine did commercial concrete in Hawaii and thought it would be funny to throw rocks at the shitter one day, about a week later my buddy goes in the shitter and the guy got even by using a rebar tie to lock the door for about a half hour. My buddy said he never fucked with that dude ever again after that.
Lol - Yeah, I've locked a few people in there.... One time (22 years ago) I was peacefully takin a shit at the Jobsite and my buddy Unloads 2 full racks of 16d's into the door Jamb with the Nail Gun.... all I saw was those F'n nails shooting through the plastic door.... So I leaned as far right as I could... it took me 15 minutes to kick my way out of there. Haha

FFPulley77

Hooked
Quite a few years ago when I was a rookie firefighter, fresh out of the academy, another FF and I had a prank war going. Well I was riding back end on the Captain side and this guy (he was on another rig in the house) decided he was going to pour refried beans in my bunker boots on taco night. What he didn’t account for was that Captain White (God rest his soul) liked to put his boots back behind the captains door next to the firefighter, and he poured refried beans in Capt. White’s boots. We caught a fire around 3 or 4 in the morning and when Capt. White jumped in his boots he looked me square in the eyes and said, “when we’re done with this job both of you fuckers are fucked!” Needless to say after we got smoked by the fire, we got smoked by our captain. No pranks were done on Engine 6 for quite some time…

Colorado4x4

C254AD33-5E6F-4C1D-9ADB-F096C26384D7.jpeg
Great timing for this thread! I need some help with this future prank. This is my buddy’s LJ. He picked it up bone stock maybe 9 months ago. He’s been working on it for quite a while and recently has had a rash of issues with electrical, gauge cluster, etc.
The next time we meet up in Moab to wheel, I want to take one of those smoke grenades (it’s like a smoke bomb but many many times stronger) and prank him. Say, we park the Jeeps and walk out to a lookout or have some lunch. I want to put the smoke grenade somewhere under his Jeep and make it look like it’s on fire. I was thinking I could even zip tie it to his exhaust pipe and right before we start cruising I can pull the pin! Of course we will remove his fire extinguisher he doesn’t grab it and try to put out the fire. Any ideas? I definitely don’t want to put it in or near the engine compartment as I don’t want the smoke grenade causing any damage. LOL

FFPulley77

Hooked
View attachment 371889
Great timing for this thread! I need some help with this future prank. This is my buddy’s LJ. He picked it up bone stock maybe 9 months ago. He’s been working on it for quite a while and recently has had a rash of issues with electrical, gauge cluster, etc.
The next time we meet up in Moab to wheel, I want to take one of those smoke grenades (it’s like a smoke bomb but many many times stronger) and prank him. Say, we park the Jeeps and walk out to a lookout or have some lunch. I want to put the smoke grenade somewhere under his Jeep and make it look like it’s on fire. I was thinking I could even zip tie it to his exhaust pipe and right before we start cruising I can pull the pin! Of course we will remove his fire extinguisher he doesn’t grab it and try to put out the fire. Any ideas? I definitely don’t want to put it in or near the engine compartment as I don’t want the smoke grenade causing any damage. LOL
I’d just nonchalantly drop the thing behind a tire or wedge it in a control arm if you can. You can act like you’re tying your shoe or something. It’ll be quick and easy.

WJCO

Meme King
View attachment 371889
Great idea. You'd hate to have that smoke do something to his seats though. I bet you could throw it under his Jeep while he's walking away and then catch up with him, turn around to look at the Jeep, then alert him that his Jeep is on fire.

FFPulley77

Hooked
If you work somewhere with a drop ceiling you can take a styrofoam cup with ice in it, put it on top of the drop ceiling panel, then run a small pencil or screwdriver up through the panel and the bottom of the cup creating a small hole through both. When the ice starts melting the water will drip out and onto your targets head. Works well over a rack (gets their bedding wet if it doesn’t hit them directly).

FFPulley77

Hooked
-Take one can of febreeze (it’s got to be the one that constantly releases the product, not one that you have to keep squeezing) and one zip-tie.
-Place the zip-tie around the trigger and cinch it down to where it’s almost tight.
-Wait until your target is in a small room, office or enclosed space.
-Pull zip-tie tight, yell FRAG OUT!, throw spraying febreeze grenade into space, slam door and hold on to the handle so your target can’t get out.
I could go on and on with pranks that I’ve done, and had done to me
Good times… and good memories…

Colorado4x4

I’d just nonchalantly drop the thing behind a tire or wedge it in a control arm if you can. You can act like you’re tying your shoe or something. It’ll be quick and easy.
I can’t wait for this. I just hope he doesn’t have a heart attack. We will tell his wife so she is in the loop and like you guys said, just toss it under his Jeep and then tell him YOUR JEEP IS ON FIRE! Wtf man! Hahahhaha

FFPulley77

Hooked
When fireworks season comes around buy a small box of those little poppers that you throw on the ground.
Very carefully place a couple underneath the little bumps on the bottom of the toilet seat.
Sit and wait until your lady friend uses the restroom… when she sits down… BANG!
Also, I’m not responsible for what happens after any of these pranks.

WJCO

Meme King
I used to have one of these in my car. It's a PA system that plays animal sounds. We used to sit in shopping parking lots with a sunshade on the windshield and I had tinted windows so no one could see that we were in the car. When people would be walking about 30 feet away, we would play the animal sound (rooster was the best) and then shut it off. The reactions were priceless. Some people would even look under cars trying to find the rooster, lol.

51xMrTe7amL._AC_SL1400_.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
I used to have one of these in my car. It's a PA system that plays animal sounds. We used to sit in shopping parking lots with a sunshade on the windshield and I had tinted windows so no one could see that we were in the car. When people would be walking about 30 feet away, we would play the animal sound (rooster was the best) and then shut it off. The reactions were priceless. Some people would even look under cars trying to find the rooster, lol.

View attachment 371890
Here's an audio on it. I may have to buy another for the truck. Too many fun memories.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
View attachment 371889
Under the Jeep would be best. Get some super sticky double stick tape and slap it on. Or stick it in the spare tire.

Top Bottom