2015 JK brakes.... are you happy with them ??

Pastor Scott

Hey guys and girls

On my 2015 2 door JK with 2 inch lift and 32 in tires ... not too happy with my stopping power and mostly with the pedal feel.
Bled the brakes and installed Power Stop extreem pads in front.. better but still could be better. going to upgrade rears to Power Stops also..

What say you experts out there ?

P Scott :clap2:

jorgelrod

Hooked
Hey guys and girls

On my 2015 2 door JK with 2 inch lift and 32 in tires ... not too happy with my stopping power and mostly with the pedal feel.
Bled the brakes and installed Power Stop extreem pads in front.. better but still could be better. going to upgrade rears to Power Stops also..

Dynatrac Progrip if you have the grand

spicoli

Hey guys and girls

Have you come from cars? I'm wondering if you're feeling more of the tire flex and extra suspension that you are not used to. With your set up, unless your lift is causing a lot of brake dive, it shouldn't be that bad (for a truck/suv).

FLKEYSJK

Since I've lifted mine I've noticed more nose dive but still stops pretty quick, that might change when I get the 35s on though. Also a 15 2 door

jeeeep

Hooked
Hey guys and girls

I ran the powerstops with my 35's, you need to replace all 4 to notice any difference. I now have the ProGrips and had they been available when I upgraded my brakes the 1st time I would have bought the ProGrips.

For lack of a better description, the stopping power with 37's is like stock. I've had the ProGrips since they 1st came out and consider this the best upgrade I've done so far.

This is a recent experience that proved to me how good they are:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...Dynatrac-these-brakes-literally-saved-my-life!

Wethy

on my '14 2dr with a 2.5" lift and my 285/70/17's i havent noticed much difference between stock tires and now. i try not to be too hard on the brakes anyways but the pedal feels the same as it did stock and stopping distance doesnt seem to be noticably different4

Top Bottom