Weight Lifting/Endurance etc.

Dwg

Just curious. Since Jeep love is our common thread. I bet a lot of us have similar second "passions" or hobbies. I have noticed my buddies that are into or have a Jeep, seem to have similar interests.

My other passion is weight lifting and endurance sports (cycling, mtn & rd - raced for years) running , etc. Mainly lifting now.

What makes you tick?

Journeyman

I love the weights. I've been hitting it hard for the last couple years. Literally a life changing game. A fountain of youth! At 35 I'm in way better shape than I was at 25. I also enjoy my mountain bike, yoga and some total body functional training.

jamesrw30

I enjoy weights and crossfit. Currently taking a break due to the birth of our son but can't wait to get back.

trailless

Caught the Bug
If I see this right you a front squatting 335ish lbs. Well done!!!!!! I agree, I am in a diff zone when I lift.

I wish! While I've actually front squatted 335lbs that's actually a picture of me at the bottom of a clean & jerk. That's 125kg or about 275lbs.

Lil Nasty

I wish! While I've actually front squatted 335lbs that's actually a picture of me at the bottom of a clean & jerk. That's 125kg or about 275lbs.

Nice! My max at this time is 245lbs. on my C&J. My technique is holding me back but that's due to my ankle dorsiflexion being limited.

Last edited:

Dwg

Now that you say that and I take a better look I see you are awfully deep for a squat. I am even more impressed. I suck at clean & jerks so I do not do them. My buddies are always giving me shit about that. Maybe you will be my inspiration and I will stop being a puss.

WJCO

Meme King
come-at-me-bro-i-do-cardio2.jpg

Seriously though. I try to lift and stay in shape. Fricken beer gets in the way fast though.

rewolfe13

I hear you man. I'm a beer delivery guy. Kegs are 160lb a piece. Start the day with over a 100 Kegs and end with a truck full of empty returns. It's a great workout. But after that a cold beer is hard to turn down. I have to cut back on the beer too. Haha

Top Bottom