Jeep/Star Wars fans!

Johnlmt33

I have been a Star Wars fan longer than I have been a Jeep fan. I was 7 years old when the first movie came out. Saw the new one on the 17th. It was awesome! Don't worry, no spoilers. I was just wondering if there are any Star Wars themed Jeeps out there, I know I have seen Stormtroopers ones. I have my Jedi Order decal for now. Post your pictures.

Attachments

• 1450560241925.jpg
    1450560241925.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 238

scafootballpro5

Don't have any Star Wars theme to my Jeep but grew up with the series and is easily the biggest part of my childhood. Absolutely loved the new movie!

Jaydoc1

First showing Thursday night. image-1928032731.jpg Getting here early Saturday morning for IMAX 3D (Mind-blowing, BTW). image-1793802051.jpg And finally this morning for showing number three in IMAX 3D again. image-2874790983.jpg

Clearly we are a little disturbed. My parents took me to the opening of A New Hope in Vail, CO in 1977; my wife, parents, sister, and her kids were at the opening of The Phantom Menace in Colorado Springs, CO in 1999; and now I've had my wife and kids at the opening for The Force Awakens in Colorado Springs. We are place holding for my parents, who are in their mid-70s for the 12:30 showing today. My sister and her kids will be here, as well. Has been a very fun family tradition. And now we can forget the prequels existed because this movie is SO good!

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
We watched it in 2D, so 3D is worth going back to see?

It was only $5 for tickets at a small cinema near us.. Lol

JDDK

1st movie I went to as a 5yr old in 77. Hooked for life. Central part of my childhood and imagination. Went to each opening film. Raised all of my 5 boys exactly the same. Now they held first placw in line all day so we could see this opwning in Imax 3d. I was instantly 5yrs old again, laughing and crying at the nostalgia. Wonderful movie and father-child moment. Cant wait to have grandkids and do this with them someday!

NotAllWhoWander

my jeep is not Star Wars themed either, but i remember seeing the original in '77 as many times as i could save up enough for tickets. the original series was a huge part of my childhood. the new movie was so good that i think i can finally push the disappointment of the prequels out of my mind.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
We're going today at 5pm in Austin, TX. With my parents, my fiancé, my sister and her husband. It's going to be a great way to spend Christmas evening.

Top Bottom