EVO coil overs

RageKage

Just a quick question. I currently have a 6.5 inch BDS lift on my rig. All suspension, no body. Would I be able to or can I swap over to the bolt on EVO King coil overs? Are they compatible or will I have to change out other components as well?

dchew

Caught the Bug
Coil overs mean "coils over shocks". So any coils and/or shocks that came with your BDS lift will be removed. You can probably keep some of the accessory stuff that may have come with your previous lift like extended brake lines, track bar brackets, sway bar end links, etc. But some of those things may be too long since EVO coil overs are not really meant to lift that much. More like 3-5 inches.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Coil overs mean "coils over shocks". So any coils and/or shocks that came with your BDS lift will be removed. You can probably keep some of the accessory stuff that may have come with your previous lift like extended brake lines, track bar brackets, sway bar end links, etc. But some of those things may be too long since EVO coil overs are not really meant to lift that much. More like 3-5 inches.

The only thing that might be off is the sway bar links and trackbar brackets, but I doubt it. Generally it's all the same 4" and up.

The rest will work.

Top Bottom