Downtown Carson in the Snow!

KidCarson

Really been getting some decent snowfall here in Carson! It's been a pretty "cool" winter so far, and during the last snowfall I took a walk through downtown Carson City to see the snow and the Christmas lights! Needless to say it was pretty beautiful, and an excellent way to get into the holiday spirit. Even saw some deer right in the middle of downtown, how cool is that? :D

lookinglikexmasEDIT12.jpg

lookinglikexmasEDIT14.jpg

lookinglikexmasEDIT15.jpg

lookinglikexmasEDIT16.jpg

lookinglikexmasEDIT19.jpg

lookinglikexmasEDIT21.jpg

Few more pics over at http://oh-ventures.com/?p=539

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Yum I'm gonna have to be honest I see about a year supply of deer meat and some jerky two really nice bucks and two does haha :yup:

Hunting blood in me :thumb:

That aside nice pics really wish we could have some snowfall

mikefishes

Beautiful photos! We were there around Halloween. The city hall and the entire town is really gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your photos.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Very nice pictures Andrew! I see three does at my Carson City office from time to time. Always a surprise to see them in town.

KidCarson

View attachment 179219

Can I use this picture? We own the Firkin & Fox as well as High Sierra.

Awesome picture!

Yeah, of course! Let me send you a larger, unmarked version. :) Love the Firkin & Fox, one of my favorite places downtown!

And thanks for the comments everyone! I'm really liking it here in Carson, especially with all the snow we're getting! It's funny though, most of my coworkers were born or at least raised in the area, and they're all used to seeing deer all the time, so whenever I mention seeing some they're always just like, "uh, yeah dude, its Carson, happens all the time." Lol I still think its pretty cool seeing deer all the time!

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Very cool! I do want to bring something to your attention...either your camera/lens is having a severe focusing issue, or you are shooting with improper settings....photos are very soft. Just wanted to point it out just in case you wanted to double check some things. :thumb:

Recurve

Very cool! I do want to bring something to your attention...either your camera/lens is having a severe focusing issue, or you are shooting with improper settings....photos are very soft. Just wanted to point it out just in case you wanted to double check some things. :thumb:

I think that's just the style he was going for. The focused part of the picture draws your eye to it.
Thus making the rest look soft.

My guess anyways ?

Top Bottom