Wave from Guam

Smoot_JK

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum and even new to Jeeps. I'm 21, stationed over in Guam. I currently have a 2016 JKUR on order, should arrive in Spring '16. I have a lot of mods planned for the Jeep (lift, tires, rims, bumpers, etc.), as i don't plan on keeping it stock for more than a day. Once it arrives, it's going straight into the shop. Hope to learn a lot from you guys and can't wait to be a part of the ever-growing Jeep community.

Last edited:

Bosunmate

Hello from South Carolina. Thanks you for your service. Navy? My ship stopped there back in 1974. I remember a little submarine set up on display in front of some buildings? Nice tropical island with great snorkeling!

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Hello from SC as well. My ship pulled in once in 2008. Fun little island. I wish I could have explored more. Welcome to WAL.

kfchris

Congrats on your duty station! Which service are you in? Thank you for serving!!!

I was stationed there in the late 90's. TANK FARMS....you'll find out about that place soon. Enjoy the weather, diving and golf!

Smoot_JK

Congrats on your duty station! Which service are you in? Thank you for serving!!!

I was stationed there in the late 90's. TANK FARMS....you'll find out about that place soon. Enjoy the weather, diving and golf!

I'm in the Air Force and i've been to tank farms with a few friends and their Jeep, it was a good time.

Top Bottom