In a World of Sameness...

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
Had a meeting the other day. Mid-morning, had to park out a ways. Got out of the Jeep and, looking around me, I was amazed/I] at the amount of black/white/grey vehicles surrounding me. A few token reds, but everything else would get lost on a grey Michigan day.

Turned around, it was pretty clear where I'd parked :).
Jeep at Work.jpg

BamBamDeer

I have been trying to convince my Wife I am not boring.....but I got Silver.....

I hate it when she's right..... (which is always).....

jkwebbie

Love that gecko color wish I could of found one near me when I was shopping for my 4 door! They were all across the country [emoji19]

Thanks man! And yea they are pretty hard to find, I finally got mine after a year if looking for it lol

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Haha I'm with you buddy

Love that gecko color wish I could of found one near me when I was shopping for my 4 door! They were all across the country [emoji19]

You know, I am very disappointed with Chrysler for offering the weakest and most boring lineup of colors for 2016. There are basically 5 grey/black/silver colors, then a sand color, then the traditional red/white/blue (the cheapest colors in the industry). The Hypergreen was my choice, until I found out that they would not even start production of those models until May, 2016.

So I went with the same color shown by the OP, Hydro Blue Pearl. Good choice sir.

Top Bottom