Hummer Parking

Grubbicon

Lol that reminds me of the time my mom had a H2 as well and parked in a hybrid only spot. Really wish I had a picture of it.

LeighP

Doesn't surprise me.......while the H1 was OK (bit wide though), those H2's always seem to be equipped with crappy oversized chrome wheels and flashy chrome crap hanging off them....and are driven by people that seem to revel in being a Douche. :doh:

WJCO

Meme King
When I had my F350 (supercrew longbed), I parked in an 'Alternative Fuel Vehicle' parking spot in Boulder. It was a diesel after all. We came out with a note on the mirror that said 'Learn How To Park.' Our tree-hugging friends around here aren't as peaceful as they present sometimes. :D

Kwwilly15

This guy in Key West parks in the handicap zone on green st. With his handicap permit. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451225112.105773.jpg

Last edited:

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
I've got a photo (iPad app won't let me attach) parking my Suburban in the ECO/Hybrid parking. Always got a kick out of parking the bus in the hybrid spots. I stopped worrying about it though. We don't have enough parking spots for the staff we have, and as we hire more, let alone have our classrooms full, our cars are like ants just all over the place. Figure, when we have enough spots for the 'luxury' of hybrid spots, then I'll worry about it.

Top Bottom