How do I determine if my jeep is lifted?

pfaff

Sounds like a dumb question, but the more I look at my JKU, the more I think the PO lifted it. It's on 265/70R17s right now and looks taller than my 2 door did on stock height springs and 285/70r17s.

I glanced under the Jeep and didn't see any spacers or anything obvious. Would a budget spring lift have any kind of markings or numbers on the springs?

Wethy

Sounds like a dumb question, but the more I look at my JKU, the more I think the PO lifted it. It's on 265/70R17s right now and looks taller than my 2 door did on stock height springs and 285/70r17s.

I glanced under the Jeep and didn't see any spacers or anything obvious. Would a budget spring lift have any kind of markings or numbers on the springs?

i dont know how the weather is there currently. but if you look at the coils are the stock tags still on there? depending on the age and type of winters you get they might not be, but it might give you something to look for on the coils and most are labeled somehow. my Rubicon express coils are labeled. and they're also grey.

Top Bottom