Socal ride.

JAQuinn327

Al Bundy: Yea I finally saw the updated list today. l.r.grunt9704: I'm stationed at Edwards AFB just east/northeast of Lancaster/Palmdale area for the next year and a half or so.

I.r.grunt9704

Al Bundy: Yea I finally saw the updated list today. l.r.grunt9704: I'm stationed at Edwards AFB just east/northeast of Lancaster/Palmdale area for the next year and a half or so.

Aw sweet dude, well I'll see ya at the event bro. What kind of jeep do you have so I can look out for ya

JAQuinn327

I've got a 2010 JKU Saharacon with 4.5 lift on 35's. It's a darker green (pearl metallic green) and I'll probably be the only idiot driving up with no top on it!

I.r.grunt9704

I've got a 2010 JKU Saharacon with 4.5 lift on 35's. It's a darker green (pearl metallic green) and I'll probably be the only idiot driving up with no top on it!

Haha okay. Man... I just hope I don't get a flat.. my front right tire has been making me nervous. It's been wearing down faster than thenothers... psi is fine tho... but the tread is kinda low

Al Bundy

Awesome I'm in Palmdale I'll keep you posted when I do a run.

Top Bottom