Hey ya'll, and wave (coming back to the jk family-----well soon) KC Missouri

Jeepend

Hey, how's everyone doing, I finally decided to give a wave and introduce myself. Just as a warning I tend to get wordy in some of my post so I will keep this some what short.

I don't have a JK right now, but I had one. I bought a JKUR in 2012 when I lived in Texas. I did some lite wheeling and attended a couple of local events, but do to some family needing help, and my wife not exactly loving the JK I sold it. I had a good timefor the year that did have it. I enjoyed the awesome support that the jeep family dished out.

So for me my name is Troy and I currently live in West Central Missouri, I have been here for about 9 months, before that I was living in North Texas for about 3 years and before that was Rapid City SD for 8 years, I grew up in the low country of South Carolina. I have pretty much turned wrenches since I could crawl. I appreciate all aspects of the automotive world and almost every car or truck has its place.

Right now i have my eye on a 2016 JKUR Hard rock in white, I am going to take it for a test drive tomorrow, and we will see what happens. I just have to convince the wife, so she may end up with a new ride as well.

I look forward to meeting some of you, and jumping in on some of the conversations and post, and in advance good luck with your build or next mod.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Man if this is short then I'm scared to read future posts :cheesy: welcome to Wayalife and I hope the hard rock works out for you

Top Bottom