Vote now!!

Napalm

My personal favorite and the ones I ran on my last Jeep were BFG KM2s in a 35. They road like a street tire, seemed to perform strong in dirt/mud, they didn't have any road howl. They look great too!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I like the new BFG ko2's they look aggressive and if they are anything like my km2's they'll wear like iron. No personal experience with the ko2's but that what I'd go with if I was in the market for an AT.

TennJK

KO2's hands down. They ride awesome on the highway and grab off-road when you need them to. Also they have a good aggressive look to them too. I have no complaints on them

Arizona

Im a KO and KO2 fan also. Ive run the BFG all terrains on almost every offroad vehicle i've owned.

Clark Griswold

And yet another BFG KO fan here, over 50ks on mine, great in sand, mud, snow and very smooth and quiet on the highway and I think I can get another 20k out of them. Going to get KO2's next for sure.

rewolfe13

I love my Duratracs. They are great for snow and ice wheeling and have not let me down in mud yet. I just wish the made more/bigger sizes.

rewolfe13

Not sure if you ever see snow, but I have had great luck with them on about ever surface. The siping is great on ice and slick rock. I do not have experience with puncture resistance though. Good luck.

Wethy

Was really looking for some toyo AT2 Extremes but we're back ordered every where ended up with duratracs still happy with my choice

GraniteCrystal

I gave mine the business a few weeks ago at Uwharrie and they were awesome. Dropped the pressure to 11psi and let them eat.

We're you running beadlocks on them? I don't have any and was wondering how low I could go on psi. Running stock Rubicon 17" wheels with 31" KO2s

swampdog

I am on Procomp 7069 17" (non-beadlock) and my tires are 35". I wouldn't air down that far if I had your setup. I never went below 16psi on the stock wheel / tire combo. It seemed to be the sweet spot for stock wheel / tire and I didn't feel like going further to risk rolling a bead until I get onboard air.

Last edited:

GraniteCrystal

I am on Procomp 7069 17" (non-beadlock) and my tires are 35". I wouldn't air down that far if I had your setup. I never went below 16psi on the stock wheel / tire combo. It seemed to be the sweet spot for stock wheel / tire and I didn't feel like going further to risk rolling a bead until I get onboard air.

Good to know! Thanks!

WarriorJeep

IMHO as it strictly pertains to AT tires

Nitto Terra Grappler

To qualify my statement, I ran a set on Terra Grappler 315x70x17 on my 2003 Hummer H2...R.I.P. at the time of its theft and total loss those tires had 97400 miles on them and were at 30% tread. I ran that H2 as much off road as on. Ive not tried the new G2 but I'm sure they are just as good

Top Bottom