Cleaned up my garage

newtdog

Hey everybody, I've been cleaning out my garage and found a few things I'd like to get rid of.

1- Bestop Safari bikini top for a JKU. This comes with the wind channel piece. $75

1- set of EVO rear D-ring mounts $75 (SOLD)

I also have a soft top with tinted windows for a JKU. Make a reasonable offer. (SOLD)

All three fit 07-11 but may fit newer models.
No shipping, I live in Brea. PM me if you are interested. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451853352.888869.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451853369.970544.jpg

Last edited:

Mitrig

ive been dying to get these but with the usd so high and the canadian one so low ive been avoiding it....these are a great deal... if he doesnt take them i will. not paying 250CAD for these new thats for sure :( if he doesnt take them i WILLLLLL

ive been dying to get these but with the usd so high and the canadian one so low ive been avoiding it....these are a great deal... if he doesnt take them i will. not paying 250CAD for these new thats for sure :( if he doesnt take them i WILLLLLL

Same here...

newtdog

Everything is still available except the soft top. First come first serve. I'm not shipping anything...sorry. The soft top Is on hold until the weekend.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

1- set of EVO rear D-ring mounts $75

Everything is still available except the soft top. First come first serve. I'm not shipping anything...sorry. The soft top Is on hold until the weekend.

I got your PM...I won't be able to head out that way till probably Thursday. I will text you the day before and if still available I'll be seeing you. All necessary hardware included? Looks like a handful of the bolts are not in the picture...

Top Bottom