ZJ. Worth th effort?

77boomer2007

Ok. I have a co-worker that has a 1994(?) Jeep Grand Cherokee. I guess it's a ZJ. He said he would part with it for $400. Has not ran the engine for four years. My question is this; I heard that there is not a lot of after market parts for the ZJ. Is that true? Is the ZJ harder to make road worthy than an same age XJ?

WJCO

Meme King
XJ will give you more aftermarket options but a ZJ for 400 bucks, not a bad deal. I think RC makes a winch mount for it and I know there are lift kits out there for them.

Last edited:

Sudz

after market is not scarce. you need to know where to look

100_7772.jpg

100_7745.jpg

Last edited:

Dubzy

Had a 93 zj in college. Loved it. There is definitely aftermarket for it. For 400 bucks, if u don't want it, I'll take it.

AnotherRedZj

after market is not scarce. you need to know where to look

100_7772.jpg

100_7745.jpg

Had a 93 zj in college. Loved it. There is definitely aftermarket for it. For 400 bucks, if u don't want it, I'll take it.

Allow me to correct myself.....compared to any wrangler and the xj, the after market is not as broad and is certainly more pricey (both which go hand and hand) how do I know? I drive a built zj, lifted, locked, and geared. Not trying to shy the op away. Jus keeping him informed. Like I said, I wouldn't trade mine for the world and take pride in the fact that I can wheel with the "real jeeps"... On any given day.

Top Bottom