New jk

TJ KID

Upgrading to a 4 door. Looking at the 2013 10th anniversary or 2015 cause the 100.000 powertrain warranty. Suggestions? Advice?

Jeepnoub

Get a rubicon. I got a sport and kinda regret not spending the extra money. Granted I got it for 8k less then a rubicon, you start off with a great base from my research. And get to do other mods, instead of gears, lockers and axles like me.

But what do I know.

Also car warranties aren't really worth a whole lot. The manufacturer/dealer will always look for reasons not to cover you.

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
If the warranty matters to you, I feel it would be better to get the 2015 which has a better warranty than the 2016s.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
If you plan on modifying your Jeep the warranty is only as good as the dealer who is willing to make the repairs. I have a '13 with lifetime warranty but I don't have faith in the warranty process.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
If you plan on modifying your Jeep the warranty is only as good as the dealer who is willing to make the repairs. I have a '13 with lifetime warranty but I don't have faith in the warranty process.

You speak as though you've seen this happen before [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji111]🏻️

uberc4

Yeah. That's why I saved my money and avoided the lifetime warranty. Rather not take the gamble. Lol

FLKEYSJK

If the warranty matters to you, I feel it would be better to get the 2015 which has a better warranty than the 2016s.

What's the difference between the 2? Edit: Never mind I asked my friend who has a 16, the difference is that the 16 has 5yr 60k mi power train warranty and 15 has 5yr 100k mi

Last edited:
Top Bottom