JKU Height with 4" plush rides and 37's

resqman911

Can someone with this setup give me an overall height, thinking of going with this set-up but the jeep still needs to fit in my garage.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Can someone with this setup give me an overall height, thinking of going with this set-up but the jeep still needs to fit in my garage.

Any reason you want the 4" Springs? You can run the 3" with the correct bump stops as well.

resqman911

I was debating keeping the springs I have ( RK 2.5 ) I got around 3 inches of lift out of them maybe more, but don't want to hinder my performance and figured 4" plush rides would be a good choice as they seem to be true to their numbers, But I have to be able to fit in the garage.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I just ordered my 3" plush rides for my 2-door on 37s, you had this set up on your 2-door didn't you? What size bump stops did you run?

I think I was running 2.5-3" extensions. It is whatever came with my TF lift that I upgraded, just never saw the need to swap them out.

dwvninety

Is that measurement with a hardtop or ragtop?

Hard top and my 37" tires measure a true 36". Also if you want to know this is with all the armor, sliders, bumper, tire carrier and winch to weight it down. Look at my profile to get a general idea on how much my Jeep is weighed down.

JoeB-JKURX

Soft Top

Is that measurement with a hardtop or ragtop?

I've got a 3-1/2 inch lift with 35 inch KM2 tires. I'm not too heavy (winch, a couple of skids, tire carrier). Even with the soft top (a few inches higher than the hard top, I have at least 3 inches of clearance on a standard garage door opening. With 37 inch tires, I am confident I'd still have a couple of inches.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
75 3/4" or 6ft 3 3/4in is what mine on a 4" Enforcer and 37" tires measure.

Thanks. Was wondering on this also since we just bought a house with a garage and I want to go to the 4 inch Enforcer lift and 37s.

Just need to measure my door now. [emoji106]

GraniteCrystal

75 3/4" or 6ft 3 3/4in is what mine on a 4" Enforcer and 37" tires measure.

Thanks for this! I've been needing to know this exact thing. So, if I'm correct, I think I can put on the Evo Enforcer with 4" coils and 37" tires for a height of 75.75" plus my Gobi roof rack which adds about another 6" and still be under the 84" garage height. Awesome.

Top Bottom