Feeler: LOD Signature Shorty rear bumper with tire carrier

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm thinking about going bumperless and thought I'd see if anyone here is looking for a discount on a fairly new LOD rear bumper...it has been on my jeep only around 6 months.

I'm located in Northern Nevada and there aren't too many locals on here for pickup, but shipping this thing would be cost prohibitive. That said, I would not mind coordinating with people from N. California, Las Vegas or So. Cal. (during King of the Hammers race in February).

PM me with any reasonable offers if you are interested.

I know there are some on this site, but I'll get some pics up in this thread later.

It has the 3rd brake light, but no gas can mounts or trail rack.

Thanks for looking. :thumb:

Edit: it is the non-integrated design.

Last edited:

NAUJK

I would love it!! But I doubt I could afford it specially with shipping to CO. Ive been looking for a rear bumper tire carrier for my rig for a while now , none are in the budget.

Good Luck! :beer:

MTG

Caught the Bug
huck271 said:
Id be interested in it and I'm in northern California.

PM me Huck

Sorry Huck. There is a couple people in front of you. I forgot to update the thread. I'll let you know if they fall though.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hey MTG,

So you are going bumperless? Are you going to be installing the EVO's "D" ring brackets?

TBD...LOL!

The current plan is to run bumperless (and I'll actually be running tire-carrierless to until my EVO stuff arrives and I can install it), if I can fabricate (or have fabricated is more accurate) some sort of rear corner protection. I really like the look without the bumper and would likely install the EVO brackets. However, the cheap...er, I mean pragmatic side of me thinks a hitch mount or the stock recovery point will be just fine. ;)

If I do go with a bumper it will be something small like the PSC BFH

http://shop.poisonspyder.com/Jeep-JK-Rear-Bumper-BFH-p/17-17-020.htm

or their rock brawler if I decide I want integrated lights

http://shop.poisonspyder.com/JK-RockBrawler-Rear-Bumper-p/17-61-010.htm

Haven't really looked that hard yet.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Meeting buyer Friday afternoon at KOH. If for some reason it falls through, I'll post up here. Whoever has cash in KOH can have it then.

Bessie

I'm thinking about going bumperless and thought I'd see if anyone here is looking for a discount on a fairly new LOD rear bumper...it has been on my jeep only around 6 months.

I'm located in Northern Nevada and there aren't too many locals on here for pickup, but shipping this thing would be cost prohibitive. That said, I would not mind coordinating with people from N. California, Las Vegas or So. Cal. (during King of the Hammers race in February).

PM me with any reasonable offers if you are interested.

I know there are some on this site, but I'll get some pics up in this thread later.

It has the 3rd brake light, but no gas can mounts or trail rack.

Thanks for looking. :thumb:

Edit: it is the non-integrated design.

I am looking to purchase the same bumper you are selling and I had a quick question that you might be able to answer. I saw the LoD bumper with the trailer plug built into the bumper. Do you have access to the inside of the bumper to drill for the plug, bolt the plug and run the wiring?

Top Bottom