Div8 FS-06 Front Bumper review

Hoyt Ag

I recently decided to get a much needed bumper replacement and decided on a DIV8 FS-06 bumper (https://www.dv8offroad.com/fs-6.html). It was within my budget and had good enough reviews for what I do with my rig on a regular basis. I also burned up my Harbor Freight winch over the Christmas Break and it got swapped at the local store for a new one, so I installed that as well. One goal for 2016 is to get a Warn or Ramsey winch to replace the cheapo Badlands one.

Anyway, The bumper seems very well made and install was a snap. There are 6 bolts to align and all hardware comes with the bumper and simple enough instructions. The powdercoating was done really well with one exception around the winch plate that it was really thin, but that is the only complaint I really can say. All the welds are done very well with no visible cracking. There are holes just below the light bar mounts to feed wire down the downtubes to hide wiring which is an added bonus. All that I lack is wiring up the light bar, attach the license plate somewhere (any ideas?) and install fog lights.

Before:

Jeep.jpg

After:

20160105_055204.jpg

20160105_055212.jpg

20160105_055221.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Kind of looks like, other than their suspensions, they sell re-branded smitty parts like so many places do anymore. Its all the same, with a different tag on the side. Kinda like what the dealers are selling pre installed now.

To the OP, nothing wrong with the bumper if it fits what you wanted and the style you like.

Hoyt Ag

Guess I learned the hard way, but I will keep it regardless. It will suit my needs fine around the farm and hunting lease.

Top Bottom