Softest 2.5in lift coils for 2d

texas2d

I'm looking for 2.5 in lift coils for a 2 door. I don't haul much of anything and I'm looking for a soft ride. Going to run 35s and would like it to flex good. It's also a light jeep and I don't want to end up with like 4 inches of lift from 2.5 coils. What are you guys running and do you like the ride? Would you do it different or the same if you did it again? I was thinking the RK 2.5 stock mod but I'm worried about it being too stiff.

Thanks

CJW

I run the evo 3in plush rides. I do have a quarter pounder front bumper and winch along with a set of sliders. Not a whole lot of extra weight but enough to see a very slight sag. Point is, with that, it measures out to exactly 3in of lift. Not exactly the 2.5in you were asking about but close enough to consider maybe. And the springs are very soft. I had aev springs before and these are a lot softer. Evo also makes a slightly shorter coil for a leveling kit. May be worth looking into both.... I think it flexes better with these new springs new. The axles will fully stuff or unload before any extra body roll occurs.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I'm looking for 2.5 in lift coils for a 2 door. I don't haul much of anything and I'm looking for a soft ride. Going to run 35s and would like it to flex good. It's also a light jeep and I don't want to end up with like 4 inches of lift from 2.5 coils. What are you guys running and do you like the ride? Would you do it different or the same if you did it again? I was thinking the RK 2.5 stock mod but I'm worried about it being too stiff.

Thanks

I would suggest the evo leveling kit. The 3" Plush ride coils for the enforcer lift are wonderful on a 2 door, however you will sit a little higher being you have a 2 door. I ran that lift on my old 2 door and loved it. Rode great on and off road and cleared my 37s perfectly with proper bump stops.

jkwebbie

I have the 3" EVO Plush rides on mine and love them. Hands down the softest riding lifted Jeep I've ever been in. Hell mine rides better than it did stock lol

aaronstephen

Old Man Emu light duty coils are super soft for a 2dr. I had them on my last jeep and thought it paired well with a light setup

I have the 3" EVO Plush rides on mine and love them. Hands down the softest riding lifted Jeep I've ever been in. Hell mine rides better than it did stock lol

x2 on this. Mines a 4 door but the ride is awesome. The EVO coils are great IMO. Im sure the EVO level or the 3" would do you perfectly. Just depends what height you would like better.

JKbrick

What do you'll think of jks springs??

I run JKS and like the ride. The fox shocks seem just a little stiff at slow speeds but are great once you are moving. By that I mean speed bumps and the curb at the end of the drive. I installed a 3/4" spacer on top of the front spring to level the Brick out and got 3.5" of lift. Then added a 1/4 pounder bumper and Warn winch and no settling at all

Top Bottom