4in lift..stock tires?

2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport ..4in lift..what's the smallest AT tire without looking awkward? I have 315/70r17 MT procomp extreme. .my wife is 5'2 and has a hard time getting in..I'm looking for smaller

Last edited:

xxJWPxx

I've got a 3.5" lift kit on mine but ended up yielding closer to 4.25" with my two door. I have 35" KM2's and they look small to me.

IMG_2894.jpg

swampdog

My fiancée struggles to get in mine, but hey, I'm 6'4" and don't fit will in her 2-door CR-Z so we call it even

projectMMTB

Go smaller lift unless you want to look weird or bigger tires
Anything smaller than a 35 would look awkward

jeeeep

Hooked
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport ..4in lift..what's the smallest AT tire without looking awkward? I have 315/70r17 MT procomp extreme. .my wife is 5'2 and has a hard time getting in..I'm looking for smaller

what rock rails do you currently have on it? if none get some LOD sliders, they will make it easier for a short person to get in and out

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Get the EVO leveling kit. I had very few issues wheeling with that lil kit and it's easy to install. Flat fenders you can stuff 35's under it if you wanted. Drives nice (better then stock in my opinion). I also have the LōD sliders. Good looks, nice step, tough as can be (also easy to install). I have pictures all over on here wheeling the leveling kit with Rubicon tires then flat fenders and 35's.

Evil

Heres a 4 inch lift with fenders and stock tires......

Ill have a 4 inch lift with stock fenders and tires in a few weeks if you really want to see a pic but its going to look dumb. Go a 2 inch and 33's or get some steps like mentioned.

IMG_1498.JPG

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
4" lift, stock everything else. I think it only looks "funny" in photos, in person the jeep didn't look odd at all... I would have driven like this for a while if the rear tires didnt rub the sway bar & lower control arms... just saying

Attachments

• 1452179545124.jpg
    1452179545124.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
My fiancée struggles to get in mine, but hey, I'm 6'4" and don't fit will in her 2-door CR-Z so we call it even

This^^^. Im 6'5", and wifey is 5'2"..... so I have a lifted jeep and she has a short murano. Seriously tho, i wouldnt go any smaller on the tire without lowering the jeep. It will look like a roller skate.

holy_crap

Why are you set on a 4" lift? I always understood that you pick your lift height to fit the size tires you want to use. Here is a picture of my stock tires on a RK 3.5" lift that net about 4".

Top Bottom