YARD SALE, who's buying my crap?

Miller Time

I'm selling, who's buying my crap?

I just took off my shocks and springs from my 2016 JKUR Hard Rock with only 25 miles on them. I'm in San Antonio Texas. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452138810.397708.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
If it's all the same Miller Time, I went ahead and merged ALL of your sale posts here in your own thread to post all of your crap. Nobody's buying it, this isn't Craigslist. If you're here just to sell your shit your stay here will be short.

Read the rules here:

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
I drank MGD for a time, when I was in 10th grade. Lol.

Sucks about the 07 wrangler. Looking for one....... but with Nav. GLWS. [emoji23][emoji23]

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Before everybody shows up with the chips, I will trade you these kittens for everything. Please, please, please trade me. You dont want those chips anyways, once those are gone, they are gone. These kittens will be around for years to come to bring you joy and laughter.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449104430.790422.jpg

Jackal01

Before everybody shows up with the chips, I will trade you these kittens for everything. Please, please, please trade me. You dont want those chips anyways, once those are gone, they are gone. These kittens will be around for years to come to bring you joy and laughter.

I will trade you...

Attachments

• BshfhjaCIAEvxDm.jpg
    BshfhjaCIAEvxDm.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 171

WJCO

Meme King

View attachment 181087

You still have those, huh? I figured someone would have traded you by now. If you can't get rid of them by trade, you could always leave them in the mailbox for the mail man.

Top Bottom