2013 stock Sahara wheels/tires

Sporadic

I've begun to research a lift kit, new wheels and tires for my 2013 Sahara unltd. Does anyone know what I should expect to get for selling the stock wheels/ tires with 2-3k miles?

Thanks!

Deuane

Good luck with that, I try doing that a few years ago and did not get much out of it. Do not take it to some shop, you will not get much out of it and depend where you live also, not a lot city or town where people drive a jeep. Post on line like Craiglist or Ebay and be patient about it, it may take awhile.

Gary Palms2Pines

Direct Tire (Americas Tire in Calif.) offered me $70 a tire trade on my stock tires. They weren't interested in the wheels. They suggested selling wheels to a scrap metal dealer.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Assuming they're pretty new, you might be able to get about $100 for them on Craigslist. If they were Rubicon wheels and tires, you might be able to get more but unfortunately, not a whole lot more.

Black Ops

I recently sold my stock 5 spoke wheels / 33" BFG's (from a Rubicon) with 5k miles for $700 if that helps put some perspective on the matter ...

Try Craigslist or even eBay. I have had good luck with eBay even with wheels and tires. You get better visibility. Just specify local pick-up only.

Top Bottom