Moab in January?

Exodus 4x4

My wife and I are going to Colorado next week and just noticed I'm only going to be few hours away from Moab. Since we've never been and our baby who will be here in May will most likely put a hold on any Moab trips in the near future (at least a couple of years), we're thinking of giving it a shot. Is it even worth the effort this time of year? Keep in mind she's 5 months pregnant so we wouldn't be doing anything to extreme if we do make it over. Any suggestions?

WJCO

Meme King
My wife and I are going to Colorado next week and just noticed I'm only going to be few hours away from Moab. Since we've never been and our baby who will be here in May will most likely put a hold on any Moab trips in the near future (at least a couple of years), we're thinking of giving it a shot. Is it even worth the effort this time of year? Keep in mind she's 5 months pregnant so we wouldn't be doing anything to extreme if we do make it over. Any suggestions?

Just be careful if you do it and air down so you don't feel small rocks. My wife and I went wheeling before our youngest child and she was 6 months along, very light trails but she said she hated it. And we kept pulling over so she could pee. Just a heads up.

JeepJeep75

I was wondering the very same thing about the trails in Moab. Driven by in a car many times on the way to Colorado. I wouldn't risk taking an expecting wife though, not in winter on the trails. It gets below freezing at night.

Exodus 4x4

I was wondering the very same thing about the trails in Moab. Driven by in a car many times on the way to Colorado. I wouldn't risk taking an expecting wife though, not in winter on the trails. It gets below freezing at night.

Yeah I wouldn't want to do anything that would put us in danger of getting stranded overnight or jar her around any. Thought there may be some "light" stuff to hit up and get some scenic views in.

C_short15

I live near Moab, and I'm part of a couple private jeep pages on Facebook. Any ways, last week a jku rolled on hells revenge, and another on Pritchett. Slick rock and snow becomes super dangerous. Be careful

Angry Aussie

No point in going out there if you have to take it easy the whole time. May be worth it to hold off till after the baby had arrived and probably better to go in the summer time. Way safer for everyone that way. Plus it may not be a good idea going out there alone or without another rig with you. Just my two cent. Congrats on the the baby!

GupsymikeD

I FEEL FOR YOU Well I probably know what he's going tro he's probably never been up that way and God knows when's he's ever
So why past up a once in a lifetime deal lol my two cents would be leaving the wife at some nice spa which I'm sure they have in Moab for the lady's in the place with style and grace anyways back to my idea lol drop her off and see to hook up with someone for the day while your there man I mean it's like having I great kid with you in Orlando and not taking them to Disney lol so your jeep is this great kid! Lol have a nice day and God bless you and your almost new family yours truly Mike D. [emoji113]🏼

Ddays

Hooked
I FEEL FOR YOU Well I probably know what he's going tro he's probably never been up that way and God knows when's he's ever
So why past up a once in a lifetime deal lol my two cents would be leaving the wife at some nice spa which I'm sure they have in Moab for the lady's in the place with style and grace anyways back to my idea lol drop her off and see to hook up with someone for the day while your there man I mean it's like having I great kid with you in Orlando and not taking them to Disney lol so your jeep is this great kid! Lol have a nice day and God bless you and your almost new family yours truly Mike D. [emoji113]

:crazyeyes:

Here you go, I have some trail spares ................................

Top Bottom