New Hard Top for sale.

Bustedback

I have the rear half of a brand new, still in the box 4door hard top for sale. It's only the shell, no glass or hardware. I paid $1440.00 for it plus shipping of $500.00. I will sell it for $750.00 and you will need to pick it up. I'm in the Chico area of Northern California. This would be perfect for someone that has a damaged top,you just need to swap the glass over to the new top. Send me a PM if you're interested. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452401857.343807.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452401876.782293.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452401892.581809.jpg

Last edited:

Bustedback

Tired of looking at that cracked top? You have some unsightly trail rash ruining the look of your rig? Now is the time to buy this brand new, still in the box 4 door, textured black hard top. You can get it for about half of what the dealer wants and it's a factory Mopar top.

Last edited:

Bustedback

Sold after two months of dealing with scammers on Wallapop and a few on Craigslist, eBay came through though. Wallapop is total bullshit and a haven for scammers, don't even bother with the app.

Top Bottom