1/10/2016 2nx17

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Thinking an early morning T off time to run this trail from Silver wood Lake to Arrowhead and head down the mountain before snowboard traffic gets crazy. Would love to meet up around to 8am then down the mountain by 1pm hopefully or close to it. Should be nice and cold with some snow on the back side.

If there's interest i'll post up a solid meet time and place but plan 8am meet up 8:30 roll out time.

8AM MEET UP- 830ISH ROLL OUT

3230 Wagon Train Rd, Phelan, CA 92371
mcdonalds.com

CB CHANNEL 16 IF YOU GOT ONE

Bring food,water and cold weather gear if you got it. Pretty sure we will be in the snow by the end of the trail. ( I Hope )

Last edited:

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Yes. It's a good trail but I've done it in a stock 4 runner before. There's bypasses on harder obstacles

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Well a stock jeep can make it with a little help here and there and factor in possible bad weather. No promises on time completed as I'm bringing my kids so we will stop for breaks.

JAGS

Hooked
I still have to fix my sway bar disco or I'd be in. Once I'm fixed up lets plan another snow run. [emoji106] With El Niño, we should more snow ops this year. [emoji6]

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I still have to fix my sway bar disco or I'd be in. Once I'm fixed up lets plan another snow run. [emoji106] With El Niño, we should more snow ops this year. [emoji6]

Agreed- This should be the first of many!!!! Hope we wheel soon. Take Care!

JK LYF

Hey brother, should be a great time out there. Work calls or else I'd be all over this one. Be safe.

ttfhell

Two bolts off and you are disconnected...

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Just keep in mind for any of you truly 100% stock this will be a hard trail but do able. If your afraid of dragging the bottom some this maybe tough.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thinking an early morning T off time to run this trail from Silver wood Lake to Arrowhead and head down the mountain before snowboard traffic gets crazy. Would love to meet up around to 8am then down the mountain by 1pm hopefully or close to it. Should be nice and cold with some snow on the back side.

If there's interest i'll post up a solid meet time and place but plan 8am meet up 8:30 roll out time.

8AM MEET UP- 830ISH ROLL OUT

3230 Wagon Train Rd, Phelan, CA 92371
mcdonalds.com

CB CHANNEL 16 IF YOU GOT ONE

Bring food,water and cold weather gear if you got it. Pretty sure we will be in the snow by the end of the trail. ( I Hope )

Have fun today Billy!!! Hopefully you guys hit some snow!

Top Bottom