Anyone have any issues with upgrading to this head light bulbs ?

Pastor Scott

Anyone have any issues with upgrading to this head light bulbs ?

Melted wires
Flicker
Trouble codes

On my 2015 JK

Sylvania SilverStar Halogen Headlamp Upgrade
For 07-16 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK
Quadratec Part No: 97000.107
Manufacturer Part No: H13ST

Thanks Pastor Scott

LasVegasJK

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452388124.044660.jpg this is what I have. No issues. Don't expect a giant difference, but definitely an upgrade to the stock units.

jeeeep

Hooked
call your local napa and see if they run 2nd Saturday discounts, the one near me offers 30% off on everything before 9am then 20% the rest of the day.

I put those bulbs in my 2015, they work fine and as mentioned not much brighter but the white light is better than the stock yellowish light.

james2003w

I will 100% agree that those are better than stock. However, I got tired of replacing them every time I turned around on my Sahara (bought a 2015 Rubicon). I don't know if the filament was breaking because it got "too hot" and the vibrations were causing it to move more than it should or what. But about every 6-9 months they kept needing to be replaced.

I would suggest saving up the Benjamins and looking into a whole light/housing replacement. There's a few threads on here about TL vs JWs. It'll be a better bang for your buck, and last you a hell of a lot longer. You could also look into doing HID, but if you do please replace the entire housing as the stock reflector housing is horrible.

Top Bottom