Rubicon sway bar

LasVegasJK

New as in brand new? I gave 200 for a used one that didnt work. Of course, i did that on purpose and wanted it that way.

5000 miles, working motor. I don't care about the motor as I have a non Rubi and would install a no limits release. The guy is asking $650.

5000 miles, working motor. I don't care about the motor as I have a non Rubi and would install a no limits release. The guy is asking $650.
Thats what i did. I think you can do better than 650. Like i said, i gave 200. I guess its whatever its worth to you. A broken one would cost you less if you can find one.

LasVegasJK

Thats what i did. I think you can do better than 650. Like i said, i gave 200. I guess its whatever its worth to you. A broken one would cost you less if you can find one.

Is there a market for the motors? I know most just ditch the motor when it breaks.

Evil

Offer him 400 but I wouldn't go more than 450. Hell Hit up Larry at Vegas 4x4 over by the speedway, I bet he has one sitting on the floor of his shop from someone replacing theirs with a Anti Rock. Same with Adams in Hendo, they have a shit load of take off parts people never come back and pick up.

LasVegasJK

There's one on Craig's here in Albuquerque. Guy is asking $350 and claims it is fully functioning. It definitely looks used and I'm not sure you could test it for functioning

Thanks, I made an offer to the guy local to me. If he accepts, cool. If not, it can sit in his garage.

When I was looking for one, I saw listings on craigslist in Vegas where there were multiple bars available for cheap from shops out there. That was a real hear breaker. I found a working one locally off of a 2014 for $300. I sold the motor and bought the EVO knob.

Good luck with your offer. Hope you get it.

WMPhoto

Yeah $650 is very steep. I got a almost new one for $300... thing lasted for 150,000 miles before needing replaced...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah $650 is very steep. I got a almost new one for $300... thing lasted for 150,000 miles before needing replaced...

That was how many years ago? These things used to be a couple hundred bucks from the dealer back in the day. When they realized their worth they jacked the price up.

LasVegasJK

That was how many years ago? These things used to be a couple hundred bucks from the dealer back in the day. When they realized their worth they jacked the price up.

Picked it up today. He accepted $300. Now I just gotta get the No Limits and replace my JKS Disconnnects.

Top Bottom