Rubicon Poker Room

wetfootnw

I host a monthly poker night at my place and have been looking into having some custom poker chips made. I've never seen a Jeep themed poker chip, so I came up with this design as a first stab.
I have no artist\graphic design skills and being new to Illustrator I started with something simple. These would be for the cash game. I'm would also have some larger denomination made for the tournaments.

Thoughts? Chip color and stripping Look ok? What would you change? Maybe a beadlock ring along the outer white edge?

cashset-a.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
What a cool idea. Next thing you know you'll have a few Jeep tubs for seats. You could definitely do a bead lock around the edge or even a differential ring gear. Ideas are endless.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Piginajeeps idea is way better than mine lol I was gonna say have them represent the phases of a build someone might go thru but that might be hard to do now that I think about it

wetfootnw

Piginajeeps idea is way better than mine lol I was gonna say have them represent the phases of a build someone might go thru but that might be hard to do now that I think about it

Agreed. Piginajeeps idea is great and I'm rolling with it. But now thinking a dual sided chip with the different Jeep silhouettes on one side and matching grill on the other. Ill post more mock ups when i get something looking ok.

Top Bottom