NEW WAYALIFE Decals for Renny

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Been meaning to do this for a while now but we finally got around to stickering up Renny with some new larger WAYALIFE Corona decals. As you can see, we added them onto the c-pillar of the Renegade and think they came out nice. Check it out :cool:

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

These should give us an additional 50 HP :D

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Renny looks awesome. I would daily drive that for sure. The black and red are the best combination of colors imo. What kind of fuel mileage are you looking at after lift and tires?

dillard09

Very nice!
BTW if it adds 50hp, I need to get a few on my JK. It would double my current hp with just 2 of them!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone! It's nice to see our Renegade FINALLY looking like how it should have come from the factory. :yup:

Those look good!! Will these be available in the store and in different sizes?

I don't see any reason why not. Just need to get a better idea of what size people will want. Right now, I can make them as you are seeing it here and that's about 9" in diameter. I can also make them about 6" in diameter which would be about the size of where people put the JK logo above the WRANGLER. Of course, if you have something different in mind, just let me know.

Renny looks awesome. I would daily drive that for sure. The black and red are the best combination of colors imo. What kind of fuel mileage are you looking at after lift and tires?

It's hard to say for sure due to the fact that our speedo is about 2 MPH off. That being said, if there is a drop, it hasn't been significant. I'll be taking a long road trip in the near future and will have a better idea after that.

Very nice!
BTW if it adds 50hp, I need to get a few on my JK. It would double my current hp with just 2 of them!

:cheesy: Every Jeep needs at least one :D

Top Bottom