Single row 52" light bar suggestions ?

BlackHawk08jk

If it where me I would go with like a 20 inch mount it in your grill. The problem with them above you windshield is, when it's raining it makes it hard to see, or if you have a lot of dust on your windshield it makes it hard to see. I actually moved mine to the bottom of my windshield. It helps a lot. But had I known that I would have went with the 20" mounted on the grill

mattfl

Also a bracket that would fit 2015 JKU
Thanks ahead of time !!

I just put this one on my jeep last month

http://amzn.com/B00WFYZEFU

with these brackets

http://amzn.com/B00XORKOWU

r0a0Fe3.jpg

Works great, super bright. Just remember to put some door trim along the bottom fins on the back of it or you'll get the infamous whistle sound!

mo0s3

If it where me I would go with like a 20 inch mount it in your grill. The problem with them above you windshield is, when it's raining it makes it hard to see, or if you have a lot of dust on your windshield it makes it hard to see. I actually moved mine to the bottom of my windshield. It helps a lot. But had I known that I would have went with the 20" mounted on the grill

Yeah that is one thing I heard as well. I'll look into that option as well. Thank you for taking the time to help

mattfl

I'm not sure I understand. Was your lightbar hanging in the middle of your windshied?

BlackHawk08jk

Nope over the top. It reflects so much light off the hood back into the windshield it makes it hard to see. If there is a heavy rain it reflects back really bad as well

Top Bottom