NEW Daystar Jeep Renegade Rock Sliders & Winch Bumper COMING SOON

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So I just got done talking to Daystar and check it out, they've got a set of rock sliders and winch bumper coming soon!! They've also got a bull bar (used without a winch bumper) and tail gate Cam Can mount coming as well and I hope to get pics of them for you soon too. Check it out!!

IMG_5225.jpg

IMG_5226.jpg

IMG_5227.jpg

:rock:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Pure awesomeness!!! I love how Daystar is the only company really supporting the renegade! Bravo Daystar!

JeepJeep75

Man this little jeep is really starting to entice. Daystar is killing it with these sweet accessories they are making!! :bigthumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool. Are you guys going to add a winch on Renny?

To be honest, I wasn't planning on it being that I didn't think there would be any options for one but now that I see this, I just may have to get one :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, here's a teaser shot of the new Renegade Back Pack they'll be releasing soon. I will try to get more pics as soon as I can.

IMG_5230.jpg

jamesrw30

I really didn't care for these at first but I am liking them more and more. Especially with all the goodies that are coming out.

Kj4gxu

I just bought this thing yesterday and here you are adding to my wishlist already. I thought a winch might be a bit much on a Renegade but that looks awesome.

pop2tu

To be honest, I wasn't planning on it being that I didn't think there would be any options for one but now that I see this, I just may have to get one :yup:

Renny would look sweet! And the videos you could make, first on YouTube

Jackal01

That is sexy. Looks like something Rocky Road Outfitters would do (I had something similar on my WK2 when I had it) but this is waaaay better.

T&ERun

LOSER
I'm also not a big fan of the Renegades. I do, however, like the looks of your Renny. The minor lift and bigger tires make it look much better.

Jknewbi

Trying to convince my brother to buy one.... He doesn't want a wrangler because of the gas mileage .... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]🤑 .... So I took him to look at the renegade trail hawk. Took it for a ride and it was nicer than I expected... Still don't know if he will buy one since he's now looking at a VW gti... Bleh but I keep showing him the pictures of Eddie's Renny [emoji48]. Here's for hoping lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I talked to Daystar and it looks like the Rock Sliders and Bull Bar light bar are in production now. They should be available in about 2 weeks. The winch bumper is still 3 weeks out.

One more shot that I got and in it, you can see the rocker guards a bit better.

image1.jpg

Top Bottom