Jeep gifts

Jersey_Devil

So what did u ask for..... What did u get early.... What do you know someone already got for you..... And most of all, what are you hoping to be surprised with this Christmas?

Happy Holidays everyone!

Jersey_Devil

Brown Santa stopped by my girlfriends house today with "something heavy" is all her lil sis would say.... "very heavy" and "for your jeep" she said too..... Wonder what it is... Where its from.... THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!!!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
My wife ordered me something online from a website I purchase things off of quite frequently. They sent me a receipt in my email a few weeks ago.:D I’m not telling her though! :shock:

Jersey_Devil

Gave my nephew this too

.facebook_-1624485505.jpg

Already out Flexin I'm so proud..... And he knows to wave! A jeep drove by and he waved at the guy! He's not even two yet! My lil jeeper!

Miramontes

Bonus time

Well no gifts for the Jeep. But bonus time is just around the corner. Can't wait to go shopping at Northridge. And Im not talking about the Northridge mall.

Chris

Conman

image-3197493765.jpg

My wife picked these out all on her own! She went in to 4wheel parts with my two girls and said " this place is just like pep boys". Haha she said all the counter guys looked at her and started laughing.

Merry Christmas to All

Top Bottom